Thursday 10 March 2011

FREE Clinique with Glamour magazine!!


You might know this already, but I thought i'd share what I got out of Glamour magazine this week. For their 10th birthday they are giving away 10 different Clinique products and you get a different one in every magazine. The magazine itself is only £2 so for a chance to try out some Clinique, I jumped at the chance!


This is just a list that came with the magazine saying what 10 different products you can get, they range from eye make up remover, lip gloss, lipstick, face scrub, face wash, moisturisers, eye cream and mascara. There all sample size but I believe the lip stick is actually full size!


I managed to get my hands on the 'Liquid facial soap mild' which is basically a face wash. I also got the 'Moisture surge' moisturiser and lastly I got the 'High impact mascara' - the sticky stuff on the lid is from where it was stuck onto the magazine!

I haven't tried any of the products out yet but they look hopeful.

Megan xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ah I've been looking everywhere for these but still haven't managed to find any!:(x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the moisture surge! I've nearly run out of it though, i'm so upset! It costs about £30 :( x

    ReplyDelete