Wednesday 23 February 2011

Loreal Super liner Review

Hello lovelys, this is my first blog post so your comments on how I can improve my post's would be much appreciated.


Price: around £5.99

Where you can buy: Super drug and Boots (UK)

Shade: Carbon Black


The actual bottle of eyeliner looks small but surprisingly lasts quite a long time!

About 6 months and I use it every day!






What it looks like on my eye.




The actual applicator to use the liquid eyeliner is very easy to use and i'd totally recommend this eyeliner for beginners as its so so easy to use!

You can create a thick or thin line using the eyeliner and you can apply in seconds! 






                                Love, Megan xoxo

6 comments:

  1. been looking for a new eyeliner, gunna check this out definatley!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laave this liner! Usually use it on nights out because of how intense it is! Take care <3

    shensbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good :)
    & THANKYOU So much for following my blog! Have followed yours too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the eyeliner looks nice but the mascarra needs work, i reccomend either one by one or go colossal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try this eyeliner:) Good review!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've just ordered my own :) nice review!

    ReplyDelete